Extech RH520A Chart Recorder
Paperless chart recorder provides simultaneous numerical and graphical display of humidity and temperature
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- RH range: 10 to 95%
- Temperature range: -20 to 140°F
- Basic accuracy: ±3%RH; ±1.8°F/1°C
- Internal memory records up to 49,000 data points
- Large dual graphical LCD displays
- LCD indicates percentage of memory remaining
- Replaceable probe does not require recalibration
- Desk or wall mounted
- Audible and visual alarm with Hi/Low set point
The paperless Extech RH520A chart recorder provides simultaneous numerical and graphical display of humidity and temperature readings. Combining advanced features with simple set up and operation, the Extech RH520A chart recorder is one of the most cost effective paperless chart recorders in the market.
The Extech RH520A chart recorder can be desk or wall mounted. Humidity from 10 to 95% RH is measured with an accuracy of ±3%, and temperatures from -20 to 140°F are measured with an accuracy of ±1.8°F. Dew point can also be calculated. The Extech RH520 chart recorder features a large dual graphical LCD display with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution.
The Extech RH520A chart recorder features an internal memory that records up to 49,000 data points which can be transferred via RS-232 serial port to a Windows®95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP compatible PC for further data analysis (software included). The detachable probe does not require recalibration and extends up to 1 meter for measurements in closed environments. The Extech RH520A chart recorder also features an audible and visual alarm with Hi/Low set points as well as an output socket that can be used with an optional external alarm module.
The Extech RH520A chart recorder comes completes with a built-in stand, detachable probe with 3ft (1m) cable, RS232 cable, software, 110VAC adapter and 3 AA batteries.
Applications for the Extech RH520A Chart Recorder
- Monitor and record laboratory or clean room temperature and humidity history
- Record process conditions
- Generate warning when conditions are outside required limits
- Monitor controlled environment areas such as freezers, storage areas and other critical areas
- Store humidity and temperature historical data for report generation