GF Signet 3519
Wet-Tap Valve used with GF Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X flow sensor
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number 3-3519
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Sensor removal without process shutdown
- Pressure release valve for safe sensor removal
- Dual safety lanyards
- Corrosion-resistant PVC construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X Wet-Tap flow sensors
- Eliminates process downtime
The Signet 3519 Flow Wet-Tap Valve serves as a unique interface between the installation fitting and the wet-tap style Signet 515 or 2536 Rotor-X flow sensor. It provides a fast method of removing the sensor from the pipe under specified operating pressures. The PVC and stainless steel design of the Wet-Tap makes it resistant to corrosion and chemical attack by acids, alkalies, salt, and a number of other harsh chemicals.
The Signet 3519 Wet-Tap Valve mounts directly onto standard Signet installation fittings. The 3519 Wet-Tap consists of a flange and support plate that threads onto the pipe fitting insert, and a PVC ball valve through which an extended length sensor is inserted into the pipe.