Watlow Starflow Circulation Heater
Designed to heat gas streams to 1400°F for drying applications
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number STARFLOW
- Manufactured by Watlow
- Temperatures to 1400°F (760°C)
- Starwound coiled cable heater provides extremely efficient and reliable heating
- Small diameter heater allows for quick response times
- Internal star wound heater element provides fast, efficient heating
- Sheathed element can run in clean or impure streams
- 316L stainless steel construction is rugged and corrosion resistant
- Thermocouple Type J or K options provide precise control and high limit safety
- Replaceable thermocouple and heating element reduces replacement costs
Throughout many steps in the semiconductor manufacturing process, cable Watlow Starflow circulation heaters help to improve process time and operating efficiency. Using clean, hot gases reduces wafer drying time. Flameless dry heat efficiently solders and desolders electronic circuits and boards. Heated gas streams quickly dry and cure circuit boards without using a large baking oven, saving precious floor space.
Watlow Starflow circulation heaters are specifically designed to meet the requirements of these applications. The Watlow Starflow circulation heater is engineered to heat a flowing gas stream up to temperatures of 1400°F (760°C). The 316L stainless steel chamber houses a small diameter sheathed element, which allows for quick response to both heat up and cool down cycles. Watlow's starwound coiled cable heater provides extremely efficient and reliable heating by maximizing the contact area of the gas or fluid with the element. Because the element is sheathed, the Watlow Starflow circulation heater can operate in gas streams that require a clean environment as well as atmospheres that contain contaminants and moisture. This provides superior performance compared to units with internally exposed or open element wires.
Applications for the Watlow Starflow Circulation Heater
- Semiconductor processing
- Curing and drying
- Heat shrinking
- Thermal forming/sealing
Please contact us to order a Watlow Starflow Circulation Heater. To help us determine which Watlow heater will best satisfy your application requirements, please determine as closely as possible the size, voltage, wattage/watt density, lead wire, termination, and required options of the heater you will need. Please consult the Watlow Coiled Nozzle Heater Data Sheet PDF for additional information.