Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro Multi-Gas Monitors
Portable, multi-gas monitors that monitor and display up to four gases simultaneously
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Honeywell
- Price includes 2-sensor cartridge (oxygen & flammable)
- Dimensions: 49mm x 84mm x 136mm (1.9" x 3.3" x 5.3").
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Pre-calibrated plug-in sensor cartridge
- Patented Surecell sensor technology
- Impact resistant plastic Construction, waterproof to IP67
- Approvals: Class 1, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D (UL)
- Alarm and warning rated to 85dBA
- Impact Pro features built in sampling pump
The Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors are able to monitor and display up to four gases simultaneously. Using high specification flammable, oxygen, and patented SureCell™ toxic sensors, Lumidor's unique cartridge technology ensures safe, accurate, and reliable measurements are always made with the Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors.
Available in two configurations, the Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors accept either disposable and/or serviceable cartridges respectively, all of which are pre-calibrated and can be replaced in under one minute. These features make maintenance as simple as possible while minimizing maintenance costs. Compact and rugged, the Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors are designed for tough working environments while being small, lightweight, and unobtrusive. They are ideal for use in confined spaces where entry and exit may be difficult.
Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors are versatile instruments designed to be adaptable to a variety of circumstances. For example, gas checks prior to entering a confined space can be carried out using a drop line, hand aspirator, or via an optional built-in pump (supplied as standard on the Honeywell Lumidor Impact Pro) that turns on and off automatically when the sampling tube is connected.
Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors feature ultra-bright alarm lights and a powerful audible alarm. When coupled with a periodic green flash and bleep, Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors inspire user confidence that monitoring is always in operation and alarms are never missed. For noisy environments a vibrating alarm is included as standard on the Honeywell Lumidor Impact Pro. A large, multi-lingual, backlit display, with intuitive menu system simplifies use and minimizes operator training.
Models of the Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro Multi-Gas Monitor
- Honeywell Lumidor Impact
- The Honeywell Lumidor Impact is the most basic model of the Impact series. It contains the same sophisticated electronics and advanced SureCell™ sensor technology as the more advanced models but without the features you may not need. The Honeywell Lumidor Impact accepts only disposable sensor cartridges.
- Honeywell Lumidor Impact Pro / Impact Pro IR
- The Honeywell Lumidor Impact Plus and Impact Plus IR feature a number of technological enhancements to improve the unit's versatility and functionality. Both models are equipped with vibrating alarms to warn users of gas dangers in noisy environments. Also, both feature built-in pumps to aid in the use of sampling tubes. Plus models also work with a wide range of exotic gases and can function with either disposable or serviceable sensor cartridges.
Each Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitor is supplied with quick start guide, multi-lingual operating instructions on CD, dry cell battery holders and batteries, belt clip, and flow adaptor. Units are fully configured and ready to accept either disposable or serviceable sensor cartridges (depending upon model). Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors are available for use with a wide range of accessories including the unique Enforcer calibration system and the Safelink communication system. You can depend upon the Honeywell Lumidor Impact and Impact Pro multi-gas monitors to protect you when most need them.