GF Signet 2830 Conductivity Certification Tool
For use with GF Signet 5800CR, 8850, and 8860 instruments for calibration or validation of conductivity and resistivity electronics
- Part number 3-2830
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Compatible with GF Signet 5800CR, 8850 and 8860 instruments
- Verifies electronics independent of electrode
- Temperature compensated to 25°C
- All units ship with NIST traceable certificates
This product is an accessory for the following products:
- GF Signet 2819-2823 Conductivity/Resistivity Electrodes
- GF Signet 2839-2842 Conductivity / Resistivity Electrodes
- GF Signet 8850-3 Conductivity / Resistivity Transmitter
- GF Signet 8860 Conductivity Controller
- GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor (RETIRED)
- GF Signet 8850 Conductivity / Resistivity Transmitter (RETIRED)
The GF Signet 2830 conductivity certification tool can be used for calibration or validation of conductivity / resistivity electronics that are independent of the electrode. Because there are no available liquid standards for calibration in low conductivity and resistivity applications, the GF Signet 2830 Conductivity Certification Tool is ideal for various installations.
The GF Signet 2830 Conductivity Certification Tool is built to conform to the ASTM D 1125-95 Standard (Standard Test Methods for Electrical Conductivity and Resistivity of Water), which is also commonly used for USP 24 applications. The GF Signet 2830 Conductivity Certification Tool simulates, within ±0.1% accuracy, various values: 1.0 μS or 2.5 μS, depending upon the resistor installed.
These GF Signet 2830 Conductivity Certification Tools are also temperature compensated to 25°C and enable the user to accurately validate or calibrate the electronics.