GF Signet 2839-2842 Conductivity / Resistivity Electrodes
Compact, dual-threaded electrodes for easy in-line installation in small pipe sizes
Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Accuracy: 2% of cell constant value
- Compact electrode length for easy in-line installation
- Triple orifice flowthrough design reduces clogging and bubble entrapment
- 316SS electrodes with injection molded PEEK process connections and insulators
- 15' of cable included
The GF Signet 2839-2842 conductivity / resistivity electrodes are available in four cell constants from 0.01 to 10.0 cm-1. GF Signet 2839-2842 conductivity / resistivity electrodes are suitable for a wide variety of applications ranging from high purity water quality monitoring to weak acids and bases.
GF Signet 2839-2842 conductivity / resistivity electrodes feature 316SS electrode surface finishes, which are controlled in a precision bead blasting operation to ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability. The PEEK ™ insulator and process connections are injection over-molded to minimize variance between electrodes. GF Signet 2839-2842 conductivity / resistivity electrodes have double threaded connections in either 3/4 inch NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4, enabling quick and easy installation in submersible or in-line configurations.
Applications for GF Signet 2839-2842 Conductivity / Resistivity Electrodes
- Water Treatment & Water Quality Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
GF Signet 2839-2842 conductivity / resistivity electrodes are compatible with a wide variety of GF Signet components. Please click here to view typical system configurations. If you have any questions about your particular installation, please contact us.