GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP Electrodes
pH and ORP electrodes with DryLoc connector with gold-plated contacts featuring a PTFE double reference junction
Call for availability
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- DryLoc connector with gold plated contacts
- Installation at any angle - even inverted
- Quick temperature response
- High temperature versions available
- Mounts in standard 3/4 inch threads
- Signet pH/ORP instrument compatible
The GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP electrodes feature a unique foul-proof DryLoc ® connector with gold-plated contacts designed specifically for use with the GF Signet 2750 and 2760 preamplifiers, sensor electronics, and connectors. These dependable and highly responsive GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP electrodes feature a PTFE double reference junction and a large reference chamber that combine to extend the service-life. Embedded positioning of the temperature element in the pH/ORP sensing tip allows the temperature response to be quick and accurate.
The GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP electrodes are offered with either flat or bulb style sensing elements. The flat versions allow sediment and particles to sweep past the measurement surface, minimizing risks of abrasion, breakage, and coating. The bulb versions can be used for general-purpose applications. Due to the specially designed chambers which keep electrolyte in place, all versions of GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP electrodes can be installed at any angle, even inverted.
Applications for GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP Electrode
- Water Treatment & Water Quality Monitoring
- Demineralizer, Regeneration & Rinse
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- Neutralization Systems
The GF Signet 2774-2777 pH and ORP electrode is compatible with a wide variety of GF Signet components. Please click here to view typical system configurations. If you have any questions about your particular installation, please contact us.