GE General Eastern DewPro MMY2650
Trace moisture analyzer
- Manufactured by GE General Eastern
- Optional analog input for pressure compensation or analog transmitter (voltage or current)
- One, two or three analog outputs; 0/4 to 20 mA or 0/1 to 5 VDC
- Three configurable relay outputs plus system alarm relay
- Two line LCD and five push button user interface
- RS485 serial output
- Full compliment of pre-programmed moisture measurement units
The DewPro MMY2650 moisture analyzer is designed to operate with the GE DY5 or DY55 planar gold aluminum oxide dew point sensor. The MMY2650 offers an optional input that can be used for pressure compensation, an external temperature probe, or other analog transmitter. This moisture analyzer comes with one current output (0/4 to 20mA), a system alarm relay, and three adjustable relays, all with single-pole double-throw 2.5 A contacts, selectable failsafe mode, and adjustable hysteresis. One or two additional analog outputs are available. The DewPro MMY2650 moisture analyzer features a display and five push buttons from the user interface for data display, unit selection, output ranges, alarm setpoints. and special functions.
The DewPro MMY2650 moisture analyzer is available in both wall mount and panel mount configurations. When used with the DY5 dew point probe, the system is capable of providing dew point readings in the range of -112 to 68°F (-80 to 20°C). When configured with approved Zener Barriers, the model DY5xx probe is approved as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous (classified) locations.