Watlow SD6 Temperature Controller
Economical 1/16 DIN process/temperature controller with DeviceNet communications protocol
- Manufactured by Watlow
- DeviceNet communications capabilities
- Integrates with other DeviceNet nodes and software
- Users can select the DeviceNet implementation to meet their application needs
- Network and module status LEDs simplify commissioning and troubleshooting a network
- INFOSENSE sensor technology improves sensor accuracy by at least 50%
- "Save and Restore" feature for user settings
- User defined menu system
- Ramp to set point controls temperature rise
- Variable burst fire prolongs heater life
The Watlow SD6 temperature controller delivers excellent control, quality and application versatility in a 1/16 DIN panel mount package.
The Watlow SD6 temperature controller has been successfully tested for use with ODVA and Semiconductor SIG standards for DeviceNet™ on CAN networks.
The Watlow SD6 temperature controller includes a universal sensor input with two outputs that can be configured as heat, cool or alarm. In addition, the Watlow SD6 temperature controller features a DeviceNet™ communications interface that is supplied with either a five pin circular DIN connector for semiconductor SIG specific applications or a five position removable screw terminal connector for other market applications.
Additional features of the Watlow SD6 temperature controller include Watlow's INFOSENSE™ sensor technology, a user definable menu system and a Save and Restore feature that allows users to restore factory as well as individually defined parameter values.
The Watlow SD6 temperature controller is available as a static set point and limit controller. Watlow SD6 Series temperature controllers offer a three-year warranty, UL® and C-UL® listings, CSA approval, CE certification, and the NEMA 4X (IP65) and NSF ratings. Limit versions of the Watlow SD6 temperature controller have FM (factory mutual) approval.