Yokogawa UP550 Temperature Controller
1/4 DIN high performance program controller
- Manufactured by Yokogawa
- Extra-large, high resolution, 5-digit display
- Storage capacity for up to 30 program patterns and 300 program segments
- Five types of control functions
- Parameters and program patterns can be easily set using a PC (optional)
- Universal input and output
- Contact inputs (up to 7 points) and contact outputs (up to 7 points)
- Various communication functions are provided
The Yokogawa UP550 temperature controller can store up to 30 program patterns. The Yokogawa UP550 temperature controller has a powerful control capability and a user-friendly large numerical display.
The Yokogawa UP550 temperature controller features many standard functions which are necessary for various control applications. All of these functions, which include program setting function, control function, control computation function, signal computation function, and more, can be configured by using the keys on the Yokogawa UP550 temperature controller's front panel.
The Yokogawa UP550 temperature controller has five types of control strategies and also an overshoot suppressing function "SUPER" and a heating suppressing function "SUPER 2" built in as standard, as well as an auto-tuning function.
Main Features of the Yokogawa UP550 Temperature Controller
- Extra-large digital display allows the indicated values to be read even from a long distance. LEDs of 20 mm height are used for the process variable display. This is a five-digit display for higher resolution.
- User-friendly, full-dot LCD display, capable of showing not only control setpoints (SPs) and parameters but also program patterns and deviation (DV) trend logs.
- Program setting function with storage capacity for up to 30 program patterns and 300 program segments, allowing the temperature controller to be used for a wide range of heat-treatment applications.
- Five types of control function, including single-loop control, cascade control, loop control with PV autoselector, enabling the operator to start control operation immediately after simply entering the settings.
- The program pattern-2 retransmission function outputs a program pattern by way of the retransmission output. This function is used in combination with retransmission output setup parameter RET 1 or RET 2, for which program pattern-2 should selected, and is used for pattern transmission to another instrument(available for UP made 1, 2, 6 or 7).
- Parameters and program patterns can be easily set using a personal computer. ("Parameter setting tool (model LL100)" sold separately is required.)
- Universal input and output enables users to set or change freely the type of measured inputs, measurement input range, type of control output, etc. from the front panel.
- Contact inputs (up to 7 points) and contact outputs (up to 7 points) can be employed and functions can be assigned to each contact (the maximum number of points varies depending on the specification code), with one additional contact input available by specifying the appropriate suffix code. Contact outputs can be increased up to eight.
- Various communication function are provided. Communication is possible with personal computer, programmable logic controller, and other controllers.
- Yokogawa UP550 Temperature Controller Data Sheet PDF (383 KB)
- Yokogawa UP550 Temperature Controller Condensed Manual PDF (887 KB)
- Yokogawa UP550 Installation Manual for Single-loop Control PDF (1.9 MB)
- Manual for Single-Loop Control PDF (2.2 MB)
- Manual for Cascade Primary-Loop Control PDF (2.1 MB)
- Manual for Cascade Control PDF (2.5 MB)
- Manual for Loop Control with PV Switching PDF (2.5 MB)
- Manual for Loop Control with PV Auto-Selector PDF (2.3 MB)