Partlow 1161+ Limit Controller
1/16 DIN limit controllers protect against out-of-range temperature conditions
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by Partlow
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Process alarms
- Faster communication speeds in selectable MODBUS or ASCII format
- FM approved
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing, and terminal wiring capability
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
The Partlow 1161+ limit controller is the 1/16 DIN model from the Plus (+) Series, which also has 1/4 and 1/8 DIN models. Partlow 1161+ limit controllers incorporate numerous improvements in product specifications, communication, display interface, and software to provide ease of use, delivery, and value per dollar.
More versatile features and user-friendly functionality have been added to the Partlow 1161+ limit controller including digital inputs, an easy-to-use human-machine interface, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, 24VDC transmitter power supply, and MODBUS communication. These benefits will save you time (up to 50% on product set-up) and will virtually eliminate the possibility of operator errors.
The Partlow 1161+ limit controller offers fail-safe protection and prevents damage to equipment and products. Partlow 1161+ limit controllers shut down a process when a preset temperature is reached and can't be reset by the operator until the process has returned to a safe operating condition.
Use your Partlow 1161+ limit controller in any application where protection against out-of-range temperature conditions is a critical requirement.
Applications for the Partlow 1161+ Limit Controller
- Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces
- Plastics and thermal forming
- Packaging applications