GE Panametrics MMS 35
Single channel moisture analyzer
- Manufactured by GE Panametrics
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Rack, bench, panel, and weatherproof configurations available
- Displays moisture content in dew/frost point and ppmv
- 16-character alphanumeric backlit LCD front panel display
- Front panel membrane keypad with four control/programming keys and four mode keys
- Low profile design
- One isolated output (0/4 to 20mA or 0 to 2 V)
- One fault alarm (either standard or hermetically sealed and normally energized)
- Watchdog timer to trigger fault alarm
- Two optional data alarms (standard or hermetically sealed for Class II, Division 2 areas)
- Optional computer-enhanced response software for dew point and ppmv
The GE Panametrics Moisture Monitor Series 35 (MMS 35) single-channel moisture analyzer / hygrometer combines the technologically advanced Panametrics M Series moisture probe with state-of-the-art electronics for superior speed of response, stability, and overall performance. This economically priced moisture analyzer from GE Panametrics has built-in quality and advanced design features.
Advanced Moisture Probe Technology
The Panametrics MMS 35 combines GE's technologically advanced M Series moisture probe with innovative software and electronics for unequaled overall performance. The MMS 35's measurement range is from ambient to parts per million (ppm) moisture concentrations.
Superior sensitivity, speed of response, calibration stability, and wide dynamic range have made the Panametrics M Series moisture probes the standard of performance and value in industrial moisture measurement. These moisture probes are suitable for laboratory and industrial moisture measurement applications in gases and non-aqueous liquids over a wide range of process conditions.
All moisture probe calibrations are traceable to the NIST.
Applications for the GE Panametrics MMS 35 Moisture Analyzer
This single-channel analyzer from GE Panametrics measures moisture in gases and non-aqueous liquids. Designed for portable or permanent installations, the MMS 35 moisture analyzer is used in conjunction with M Series moisture probes for industries including:
- Industrial gas
- Natural gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
Please consider these optional accessories.
Aluminum oxide moisture-sensor probe for use with all GE Infrastructure Sensing moisture analyzers
Standard Cable for "M" Series Probes