Blancett FloClean Turbine Flow Meter
3-A sanitary turbine flow meter for 0.6 to 400 gpm flow rates
Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
- Manufactured by Blancett
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 3-A Sanitary Standard number 28-03
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of Reading
- ±0.1% repeatability
- 0.6 to 400 gpm
- For COP/SOP environments
- Materials comply to FDA requirements
- 5-Point Calibration (call us for 10- or 20-point)
- Sanitary clamp end connection
- -150 to +300°F turbine temperature
The 3-A sanitary Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter was developed for use in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. The 316L stainless steel construction of the Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter provides a durable and cost efficient flow measurement system that offers excellent accuracy and repeatability.
The sanitary Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter utilizes the most up-to-date polishing technology on all internal components, and all materials comply with FDA requirements. The Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter meets the requirements of 3-A Sanitary Standard number 28-03 for use in clean-out-of-place (COP) and sanitize-out-of-place (SOP) applications.
The Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter's output signal is a sine-wave that is proportional to volumetric flow. With optional Blancett electronics, the Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter provides local flow rate and volume totalization and will interface with most displays, PLCs, and computers.
Blancett FloClean Turbine Flow Meter Repair Kits
Factory calibrated replacement kits are available for field or factory service. Both of the Blancett FloClean turbine flow meter models are designed to allow for quick, easy disassembly, and replacement of internal components.
A clean-out-of-place (COP) and sanitize-out-of-place (SOP) repair kit contains two retaining rings, two rotor supports, one rotor assembly, and a K-factor tag. Contact us for further information regarding repair kits.
Specifications of the Blancett FloClean Turbine Flow Meter
- Materials of Construction
- Body and Internal Wetted Parts: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bearings: Standard – Nickel Bindery Tungsten Carbide
- Turbine: Nickel Plated CD4MCU Stainless Steel
- Shaft: Nickel Bindery Tungsten Carbide
- Sanitary Seals: Teflon® (CIP/SIP only)
- Water (NIST Traceable Calibration)
- Pressure Rating
- 1,000 psi (Rating based on Tri-clamp sanitary connection)
- Mag Pick-up
- NEMA 6; -150 to +300°F (-100 to +149°C)
Fluid entering the meter first passes through an inlet flow straightener that reduces its turbulent flow pattern. Fluid then passes through the turbine, causing the turbine to rotate at a speed proportional to fluid velocity. As each turbine blade passes through the magnetic field generated by the meter's magnetic pick-up, an AC voltage pulse is generated. These pulses provide an output frequency that is proportional to volumetric flow.