Carlo Gavazzi CA12/18/30CLC Series Proximity Sensors
Capacitive type with 3-wire DC output and teach-in function
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Featuring TRIPLESHIELD Sensor Protection
- Sensing distance: 0.5 - 8 mm, 0.5 - 12 mm or 1 - 30 mm depending on model
- Teach-in of sensing distance via push-button or COM-input
- Automatic detection of NPN or PNP load
- Selectable make or break switching by means of Teach-in function
- Protection: Short-circuit, transients and reverse polarity
- Humidity compensation
- Alarm output
- 5 years of warranty
- On request: Delay on output. New line autotune to compensate for heavy dirt build-up
Carlo Gavazzi CA12/18/30CLC Series Capacitive Proximity Sensors have a sensing distance of either 8 mm for flush mounted units or 6 mm for non-flush mounted (Carlo Gavazzi CA12 model), 8mm for flush mounted units or 12 mm for non-flush mounted (Carlo Gavazzi CA18 model), or 16 mm for flush mounted units or 30 mm for non-flush mounted (Carlo Gavazzi CA30 model).
The Carlo Gavazzi CA12/18/30CLC Series Capacitive Proximity Sensor's switching points can be altered by means of the Teach-in function. Three-wire DC output with selectable make (NO) or break (NC) switching and NPN Alarm are also available to the Carlo Gavazzi CA12/18/30CLC Series Capacitive Proximity Sensor, which comes in a grey polyester housing with a 2 m PVC cable or M12 plug.