Carlo Gavazzi RM1A/B Series
Industrial, 1-phase solid state relays with LED and built-in varistor
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Zero or instant-on switching AC Solid State Relay
- Direct copper bonding (DCB) technology
- LED indication
- Built-in varistor 230, 400, 480, 600 V
- Clip-on IP 20 protection cover
- Self-lifting terminals
- Housing free of moulding mass
- 3 input ranges: 3 or 4-32* VDC and 20-280 VAC/22-48 VDC, & low voltage 5-24 VDC/AC
- Operational ratings up to 100 AACrms and 600 VAC
- Non-repetitive voltage: Up to 1400 Vp
- Opto-insulation: > 4000 VACrms
The 1-phase Carlo Gavazzi RM1A and RM1B Solid State Relay with antiparallel thyristor output is the most widely used industrial SSR due to its multiple application possibilities. The Carlo Gavazzi RM1A and RM1B Solid State Relay can be used for resistive, inductive, and capacitive loads.
The Carlo Gavazzi RM1A and RM1B Solid State Relay's zero switching relay switches ON when the sinusoidal curve crosses zero and switches OFF when the current crosses zero. The instant-on relay with DC control input can be used for phase control. The Carlo Gavazzi RM1A and RM1B Solid State Relay features a built-in varistor to secure transient protection for the heavy industrial applications and an LED to indicate the status of the control input. The clip on cover is securing touch protection to IP 20. Protected output terminals can handle cables up to 16mm2.