Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 Proximity Sensors
Flat pack capacitive type with polycarbonate housing
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Featuring TRIPLESHIELD sensor protection
- Adjustable sensing distance 4-25 mm
- Rated operational voltage: 10-40 VDC
- Output: DC 200 mA, NPN or PNP
- Make and break switching function, LED indication
- Capacitive, Inductive and Photoelectric flat pack series in PC housing, IP 67
- High noise immunity
- Universal flush and non-flush mountable
- Plug and cable versions
The Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 line of capacitive proximity switches are universal flush/non-flush mountable. Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 proximity sensors have a sensing distance of 16mm for flush mounted units and a sensing distance of 25mm for non-flush mounted units.
Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 Proximity Sensors feature a 4-wire DC output with both make (NO) and break (NC) switching capability. Easily mounted with only two M4 screws, the Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 Proximity Sensor's compact (35x55x15mm), flat pack housing is made of tough polycarbonate. The Carlo Gavazzi EC5525 Proximity Sensor is ideal for use in material handling and plastic machinery applications.