Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Proximity Sensors
Inductive type with extended range
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Sensing distance: 4 to 22mm
- Flush and non-flush types
- Rated operational voltage:10-40 VDC
- Output: DC 200 mA, NPN or PNP; transistor
- Make or break switching function
- Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit, transients
- Cable and plug versions
Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Inductive Proximity Sensors come from a family of extended range inductive proximity switches. With standard nickel-plated brass housings, the Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Inductive Proximity Sensor has a rated operating distance Sn of 4mm when flush-mounted in metal to 22mm when non-flush mounted in metal.
The Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Inductive Proximity Sensor is available in types M12, M18, and M30, which vary in housing diameter. Able to handle applications where high sensing range is requested, the Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Inductive Proximity Sensor's output are open collector NPN or PNP transistors.
The Carlo Gavazzi Type IA Inductive Proximity Sensor is available with a cable and M12 plug.