GE Protimeter Aquant Moisture Meter
Non-invasive rapid test moisture meter for a wide range of materialsSee other Flood Remediation Products
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number BLD5765
- Manufactured by GE Protimeter
- Measures up to 3/4 inch (19mm) below the surface
- Adjustable auto off
- Audible tone
- Dual display LCD and color changing LED scale
- Hold reading
- Warranty: 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects
The GE Protimeter Aquant moisture meter is used to assess and monitor the relative moisture level of non-conductive and porous materials such as plaster, masonry, concrete and fiberglass (GRP). The GE Protimeter Aquant moisture meter is the ideal instrument for making rapid surveys of solid walls and floors and to pinpoint areas of concern in a wide variety of environments including: tiled shower cubicles, GRP boat hulls, motor homes, etc.
The GE Protimeter Aquant moisture meter has a digital display that is synchronized with a color coded LED scale that displays the moisture condition of the material. The GE Protimeter Aquant moisture meter's digital display shows the relative moisture level of the material under investigation on a scale of 0- 1000 and the LED scale indicates moisture condition of the material.
Benefits of the GE Protimeter Aquant Moisture Meter
- Detects moisture directly in materials and below wall and floor coverings such as tile, wood and vinyl
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustment
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation
- Dual display LCD and LED
- Color changing LEDs to show moisture condition green (dry), yellow (at risk) and red (wet)
|Wood Moisture Range||Non-invasive (RF) 0 to 999 (relative)|
|Other Building Materials||Non-invasive (RF) 0 to 999 (relative)|
|Max. Measurement depth||Up to 3/4 in (19 mm)|
|Display||Display 1: Digital LCD
Display 2: 60 LEDs green (dry), yellow (at risk) and red (wet)
Please consider these optional accessories.
The Protimeter book on dampness diagnosis, treatment and available measurement techniques.