Red Lion LPAX05 Panel Meter
Large, 5-digit display panel meter for analog inputs
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Part number LPAX0500
- Manufactured by Red Lion
- Large 1.5" (38 mm) 5 digit (analog) display
- 4.75" x 10" (121 x 254 mm)
- Various input modules available
- Alarms, analog outputs, and communication
- Custom units label with backlight
- Programmable user inputs and function keys
- Universal AC/DC powered
- PC software for meter configuration
- NEMA 4/IP65
- Input module ordered separately
The Red Lion LPAX05 panel meter provides a versatile display that can increase productivity by offering the plant floor or production area a large visual display of their current status. The LPAX Series of panel meters from Red Lion offers the same features as the highly successful PAXP series of panel meters. Additional plug-in cards can add alarms, analog output, and communication/bus capabilities, making the Red Lion LPAX05 panel meter a truly intelligent unit.
MPAX Input Module
The Red Lion LPAX is a display only and will not operate without an MPAX input module. Various MPAX input modules are available which allow the unit to adapt to most any application.
Plug-in Card Options
Each Red Lion LPAX05 panel meter's display can be fitted with up to three optional plug-in cards. However, only one card from each function type can be installed at a time. The function types of the Red Lion LPAX05 panel meter include:
- Four optional plug-in cards provide dual FORM-C relays (5 Amp), quad FORM-A relays (3 Amp) or either sinking or sourcing quad open collector logic outputs.
- Plug-in cards also facilitate bus communications. These include RS232 and RS485.
- A linear DC output signal is available as a plug-in card. This card provides either 20mA or 10V signals, and the output can be scaled independent of the input range.
Additionally, the Red Lion LPAX05 panel meter's display has features that allow a remote computer to directly control the outputs of the unit. This is useful during commissioning phases and diagnostic use. With a communication card installed, set-up software allows configuration from a PC. The configuration data can be saved to a file for later recall.
Applications for the Red Lion LPAX05 Panel Meter
- Remote Flow Meter Monitoring
- Alarm Processing
- Process Control & Alarm Systems
- Flow Meters with 4-20mA or 0-10V Outputs