Red Lion PAXI Panel Meter
1/8 DIN digital input panel meters
- Manufactured by Red Lion
- 1/8 DIN (50 mm x 97 mm)
- 6 digit, 0.56" (14.2 mm) LED display
- Dual count quad inputs
- Rate indication
- Up to 3 count displays or a serial slave
- Four setpoint alarm outputs
- Communications and bus capabilities
- Analog output signal
- PC software available for meter configuration
- NEMA 4X/IP65
The Red Lion PAXI panel meter's counter/rate display offers many features and performance capabilities to suit a wide range of industrial applications. Plug-in option cards allow the Red Lion PAXI panel meter the opportunity to configure the display for present applications while providing easy upgrades for future needs.
The Red Lion PAXI panel meter accepts digital inputs from a variety of sources including switch contacts, outputs from CMOS or TTL circuits, and magnetic pickups. The Red Lion PAXI panel meter can also accept directional, uni-directional, or quadrature signals simultaneously.
The Red Lion PAXI panel meter provides for six different display indications. These include Counter A, Counter B, Counter C (or slave display), Rate, Rate Maximum, and Rate Minimum. Annunciators indicate which display is being shown. Programming parameters and display values are stored in a non-volatile EE Prom.
The Red Lion PAXI panel meter has been specifically designed for harsh industrial environments. With NEMA 4X/IP65 sealed bezel and extensive testing of noise effects to CE requirements, the Red Lion PAXI panel meter's display provides a tough and reliable local readout.
Plug-in Card Options
Each Red Lion PAXI panel meter's display can be fitted with up to three optional plug-in cards. However, only one card from each function type can be installed at a time. The function types include:
- Four optional plug-in cards provide dual FORM-C relays (5 Amp), quad FORM-A relays (3 Amp) or either sinking or sourcing quad open collector logic outputs.
- Plug-in cards also facilitate bus communications. These include RS232 and RS485.
- A linear DC output signal is available as a plug-in card. The card provides either 20mA or 10V signals, and the output can be scaled independent of the input range.
Additionally, the Red Lion PAXI panel meter's display has features that allow a remote computer to directly control the outputs of the unit. This is useful during commissioning phases and diagnostic use. With a communication card installed, set-up software allows configuration from a PC. The configuration data can be saved to a file for later recall.
Applications for the Red Lion PAXI Panel Meter
- Remote Flow Meter Monitoring
- Alarm Processing
- Process Control & Alarm Systems
- Turbine Meters
- Positive Displacement Meters
Please consider these optional accessories.
Plug-in Cards and Software For PAX Series
Computer Configuration Software
Crimson 2 Computer Configuration Software